3DR Tablet Screen Hood

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi,

Anyone know where I can get these in the uk? I've tried sending @colinguinn & @3drobotics a tweet to ask them directly but got no response.......... how rude o_O. Mind you when I tweet any solo video's I get no response either so I ain't at all surprised. lol

Thanks - I took a look but none of the UK sellers seem to stock them, the accessories listed inlcude props, prop guards, bag & batteries.... nothing about screen hood :(

I ordered my hood directly at the 3DR webshop. They ship out of China anyway.
Multiply the shop price by 2 to include EU shipping, UPS handling fees and tax costs.
Delivery took 5 weeks.
Expensive, but the quality is excellent.

I just checked my order, and 3DR has them backordered. They expect to have them mid June. I am in the US, so I ordered direct.

I ordered the 3dr iPhone sun cover directly from 3dr and they shipped it from HQ in Berkeley within a few days. Excellent quality, much better than other covers I have seen. And its big enough to really protect the screen from sun reflection

Hi,

Anyone know where I can get these in the uk? I've tried sending @colinguinn & @3drobotics a tweet to ask them directly but got no response.......... how rude o_O. Mind you when I tweet any solo video's I get no response either so I ain't at all surprised. lol
I ordered this from Ebay. Came from China in around 7 days. Im using it with a Nexus 7 2013 and fits perfectly. Its very well made AND you cannot beat the price! ( I even got a follow up email to see if it had arrived!) Im also in the UK.7.9 inch FPV Monitor Sunshade Sun Hood For Tablet iPad For DJI Inspire 1 Black R

The following company has hoods for almost any device you own. Met these guys at NAB this year and bought one for my Galaxy Tab 4. Very good quality. Not sure what your UK cost would be but worth looking in to.
Hoodman USA - HOME Page

You could just make your own out of $3 trashcan from Wal-Mart.. I paid more for the $4 sticker off e-bay to put on it than I did the trashcan. Haha Pics attached.

Attachments

• IMG_8108.JPG
    IMG_8108.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_8109.JPG
    IMG_8109.JPG
    920.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_8110.JPG
    IMG_8110.JPG
    820.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_8111.JPG
    IMG_8111.JPG
    585.5 KB · Views: 45
Just got notification that my 8" tablet hood has shipped, so it looks like they got some in stock.....

GruntHunter, Call them. They will find you a fit for your Android device just like they did for my Galaxy Tab 4.
Contact Us
Toll Free (800) 818-3946 (US Only)
Phone (310) 222-8608
Hoodman Corporation
20445 Gramercy Place Ste #201
Torrance, CA 90501 USA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member