Reaction score
Website
m.youtube.com
In some youtube videos ive seen people flying there 3dr solos with the stock lights different colors. For example some have all purple or yellow. Some have all 4 different colors. How do they do that? I know when i first updated my solo all the lights went through a rainbow effect so i know they are capable of different colors besides red green and white. How do you change them? Is there a setting or somethin?

I noticed on mine today that the right rear light was Amber. The left rear light was red and the two front were white. It only did this on the first flight. The following two flights were fine. This was the first flight since the software update. Other than that it appeared fine.

Front left was green the other day on mine (see pic). It was a smooth flight without incident. Usually I have the standard colours (front white, rear red).

App 2.3.0, Solo 2.4.0, Autopilot 2.0.20, Gimbal 1.3.6, Controller 2.4.0, Controller Firmware 1.2.11 on that flight.

I thought I had seen this before occasionally but didn't pay much attention.

Attachments

• solo-green.jpg
    solo-green.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
You could on the very early software before initial release. It was a setting in the app. Not sure why they got rid of it for production.
My guess, its because they were really pointing out that NOOBS can even fly. So it was possibly an orientation thing so they get used to front/back.

Personally I dont even use the damn things If i could shut them off and get 1-2 min flight time thats what I would do. I have been flying so long I know my orientation just by feel!

Reactions: Brendon Baddiley

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc