3DR Solo does not boot all lights green

Reaction score
Hello

I have a problem with my 3DR Solo, it does not boot.

I set up via Mission Planer, gimbal till control to CH6. But something was not working properly and I decided to try all types (3DR, Servo and etc.). When I chose (not 3DR, Servo, but another option, I don't remember it name ... I don't know if it's related) and after I restarted the drone. IIt starts up but all the lights are left green and the controller does not want to connect to the drone.

I lost days in reading and trying without result.

What I did first was to do Factory Reset using the Pair Button on the drone. But the drone does not restart and the lights continue to turn green. The Reset of the Controller is sucsesfuly.

Then I made a new sd card with an image from here:
But there is no change.

As far as I understand the sd card in PW is only for logs, I formatted a new sc card under FAT32 and inserted it, but still no change.

Please help and assistance, how to fix the problem or how to find out what the problem is. Thanks!

This is what you get for playing willy-nilly with parameters......

Which procedure are you using for factory reset?

Which MicroSD card are you replacing?

Which procedure are you using for factory reset?

From the manual...
Start by powering off Solo. Usea paperclip or similar tool to press and hold Solo's pair button (Figure 8.3.2.1) while powering on Solo. Release thepair button after you see the internal LED adjescent to the Pair button start rapidly flashing orange. This signals thefactory reset procedure is now underway.

Which MicroSD card are you replacing?

I build sd card with the image from here:
and I replaced IMX6 sd card.

And

I formatted a new sc card under FAT32 and inserted it on PW.

What are the LEDs *inside* Solo's belly doing when you initiate the Factory Reset?

What are the LEDs *inside* Solo's belly doing when you initiate the Factory Reset?

Not boot all lights green

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

3DR Solo Factory Reset Error Lights

That looks like a successful factory reset sequence to me. Have you tried then pressing the pairing button and pairing the controller to it?

See this thread for the LED meanings. Solo won't show the 'ready' setup on the LEDs if it isn't paired and [I believe] if none of the calibrations are completed.

I tried to connect the drone and the controller. After many attempts by pressing the Pair button and restarting, a controller message appears. After holding down the A + B buttons, it displays Pairing. Then the message "Waiting for Solo" again does not want to reconnect.

I found that through FTP and SSH I have access, but not through UDP. The drone and controller version was 2.4.2. I installed versions 0.6.10 and 3.0.0. The result was the same. But they are probably being installed. But after that and Pair there is no change.

During installation, the drone does not change color from green, It seems not normal. In this video when Factory Reset the lights changing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Zman7575
You're not following the pairing procedure correctly.

Start the controller.

Start the drone.

Wait for the tones and the LEDs on the arms to relight.

*Briefly* [no more than 3 seconds] press the pairing button.

Wait for the 'Press A+B to pair' message.

Press A+B at the same time and HOLD until you get a 'paired' message.

Reactions: DJMc
After pair complete, there is same message "Waiting fot Solo" and nothing again!

Is Factory Reset turn off CH6 and back gimble till type to 3DR?
I get the problem after I changed gimble till type to some other not 3DR, Servo, but another option, I don't remember it name ...

If not, is there way I to turn off CH6 and change gimble till type to 3DR via SSH?

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela