3DR Solo Accessory Breakout Board by ProfiCNC

Reaction score
I have a batch of 3DR Solo Accessory Breakout Boards coming in from OSH Park. Includes Click Mate connectors for CANBus and Serial, Zener Diode, JAE connector for accessory port and micro usb for iMX OTG USB. Optionally i can include single row (15-pin) headers for the two rows of broken out pins.

Boards are designed by ProfiCNC and fabbed from OSH Park. Components are from digi-key/mouser. Soldered with a Hakko FX-951 and Hot Air Rework Station.

$50 Standard
$55 With two 15-pin male headers installed *headers won't fit with the optical flow housing

Includes shipping to CONUS. Int'l shipping extra.

Paypal Only.

Please put your 3drpilots username in the order notes section so i know who the payment is from.

Standard $50
With headers $55

3DR Solo Accessory Breakout Board

12644936_10153483533009141_6495060195554528826_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike Bohlmann
I have a batch of 3DR Solo Accessory Breakout Boards coming in from OSH Park. Includes Click Mate connectors for CANBus and Serial, Zener Diode, JAE connector for accessory port and micro usb for iMX OTG USB. Optionally i can include single row (15-pin) headers for the two rows of broken out pins.

Boards are designed by ProfiCNC and fabbed from OSH Park. Components are from digi-key/mouser. Soldered with a Hakko FX-951 and Hot Air Rework Station.

$50 Standard
$55 With two 15-pin male headers installed

Includes shipping to CONUS. Int'l shipping extra.

Paypal Only.

View attachment 3217
Frank-

Interested in a breakout with the two headers installed... what's your PayPal ?

Thank you,

Steven J. Ackerman

Perfect, got my new Hakko Monday and getting ready to build out my X8
found out my skills were not all that rusty after all

First class int'l to UK/Ireland is $15 usd.
Many thanks, how long before you will receive the completed boards?
I will order closer to the date, I have to put a request in for the funding as its for a charity project to enable disabled individuals to pilot the 3DR Solo using Mind Control, Gesture and have Thermal Imaging all via FPV displayed on the SmartGlasses.
Many thanks
Phil
The e-Wheelchair project

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc