Where should I begin looking...

• ebay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • facebook 3dr fanboy page

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
search the threads and had no luck finding anything

but my bird had the mentioned light set up after the initial green glow sequence of boot
it's been factory reset- if that does anything if someone possibly had the lights configured prior
but otherwise, I want to know what gives
I don't use SOLEX and not further technologically advance in the programming of these choice birds
other than it does help in orientation a night and dusk!!!
I've had to replace the compass leg because it broke during a light crash- and when i say light- I mean 100-150 kamaze flight into the ground with gimbal to break it's fall- ouch

You may want to pull the offending motor pod to check that the data cable is installed fully. If you have an extra motor pod, swap to verify. Also check that same cable at the main board. You could easily have a damaged data cable.

It's a RGB LED, your red and green works, just missing the blue...

Stuff happens, Solo is easy to repair and keep flying.

You may want to pull the offending motor pod to check that the data cable is installed fully. If you have an extra motor pod, swap to verify. Also check that same cable at the main board. You could easily have a damaged data cable.

thanks will check- I have other birds I can swap- this now with be my test flyer- for experiments
reason I chose the bird was it was sexy, like me, and it's open source- now if I only knew programming for these
I have fairly decent electronic skills and can understand some things associated with the Solo
but in short thanks- will respond back if it works

Does the same with a good pod - even swapped 1 for 3 and vice versa- no enchiladas por favor y no bueno cinco de mayo
Still have no idea what this means
Done a swst switch on reboot with no fix either
IMG_4877.jpg

Upon re-checking the correct set- it is the motor pod itself
Also found the #4 was labeled as a #2 which further makes me believe there was work involved previously -
So my question would be - what is wrong with the motor pod if it flies correctly???

View attachment 8640
Connections look okay- same for the side components I can view openly
[gives a red light after boot sequence]
Labeled as a #2 pod- but can’t be definite if it ever flew with the light set up initially before the crash - never paid attention

Last edited:
I gave you my suggestion on what to look for....I got nothing beyond that.

I guess this is the bad part of buying used equipment, you get someone else's mistakes...

Reactions: DeadBeatDaddy
Yeah gives me a reason to dig deeper-
IMG_1525122630.394318.jpg
Sometimes you just have to find answers on your own...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo