WOW!

I should point out that you have a smaller post count than I do and thus haven't any right to question me.

Actually, I wasn't talking about you. I was speaking about the general atmosphere on internet message forums.

b8cca36a920a6ee346806c7cce04b076.jpg

That's very true but what fun would forums be if there were never any arguments? Seriously, think about Facebook, forums, message boards and how boring they would be if all it was general comments, pictures of cats and bland messages.

Reactions: Mlk75
HMM, might have picked a better example. Back in my bull ridin' days I could have used that when I couldn't find my rope. It certainly appear to be cinched up tight enough..:D

There were better ones but I tried to keep it family friendly...

imter5.jpg

I just started my membership on this site a few days ago and have only posted a coupled times due to my newbieness. However, I have noticed that there is very little wiggle room for newcomers on here. Good site for veterans who know the gig but if you are new to this site it seems you don't stand a chance. I've noticed others have posted similar comments. I hope this can change over time.
New to the site also and have been an heavy reader of most post and have posted question. I had my first flight this weekend. I have been waiting on the weather. I could not have enjoyed the experience without this membership, everyone has taken me from ground to air. Thanks Guys

New to the site also and have been an heavy reader of most post and have posted question. I had my first flight this weekend. I have been waiting on the weather. I could not have enjoyed the experience without this membership, everyone has taken me from ground to air. Thanks Guys
Welcome, Jimmy. Isn't it amazing how much you can learn from past posts? I love the fact that people take the time to share their experiences, whether good or bad, to help educate others. I am so glad you have used the forum to help yourself. Welcome aboard, and fly safe.

Last edited:
Reactions: SARDG
That Chuck... he's like the kind-hearted ambassador for 3drpilots. :)

Still... who among us doesn't enjoy the edgy responses of P2P? :D

We've got it all here. :cool:

Reactions: Mlk75 and Chuck
I try, SARDG, I try. P2P reminds me of a teacher I had. She seemed grumpy all the time, but after leaving her class to go on, I realized how much I learned from her. A lot of P2P's posts are above my head, but I always get some useful info from them. I enjoy the knowledge he shares.

It's nice to see diversity in the group. I was starting to think this place was all dudes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig