Solo malfunction during RTH

Reaction score
few days ago I flew solo on an open rocky field, due to stony ground had to take off from the highway. On RTH activation I was still recording so I panned around a little to addup a little more shots while landing. When it was about 18fts to landing it began to wobble severely, i coulnt override with the land button. Solo Landed so badly and then took off again before I finally had control. My camera was dented and my gimbal was slightly damaged. Did the panning disorient the drone ? Bc I've bn a lil scared of flying since then.

No, panning around during RTH (or any other phase of flight) shouldn't destabilize the Solo. You should open a ticket to 3DR using the App on your phone while connected to the controller. It will download the logs and send them to 3DR to look into.

Reactions: Lord Albert
No, panning around during RTH (or any other phase of flight) shouldn't destabilize the Solo. You should open a ticket to 3DR using the App on your phone while connected to the controller. It will download the logs and send them to 3DR to look into.

Alright, I just did as you said thanks, I've flown Solo twice since then worked fine but I don't think I intend using the RTH until I hear from solo Tech team if it's safe.

you know that you can just press the FLY button on controller to come out of RTH mode and then just land manually...much safer

you know that you can just press the FLY button on controller to come out of RTH mode and then just land manually...much safer

Yes sir, I actually did, but it responded after it had crashed, I took it back up immediately and landed manually.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ankita kumari