Best Buy Solo bundle $399

I am hoping the prices will drop on the Hero4 Black or the Black Peau Productions or Backbone ribcage cameras.

Which camera would you buy?
Hero4 Black may drop in price, but we already know that GP really likes their old models so it won't be by much. If Peau starts getting GP4Bs at a reduced cost, they may run a sale - they have had occasional sales in the past.

When I'm ready I'm just going to order a Peau with a 3.97 and be done with it.

hero

Reactions: Ed.it.Ed and EROC
Just purchased a backup gimbal from BB in Costa Mesa, CA. They had 4 on the shelf.
Got it for $99 Original paid 399 a year ago!

No problem got the first one registered today, will get the others done this weekend.
Hi, Hyper. If you mean your FAA registration, I believe your # for your first Solo is also good for your others. I may be wrong, but that is what I remember from when I did mine. Of course, sometimes I can't remember what I had for breakfast....o_O

Reactions: Hyper
Hi, Hyper. If you mean your FAA registration, I believe your # for your first Solo is also good for your others. I may be wrong, but that is what I remember from when I did mine. Of course, sometimes I can't remember what I had for breakfast....o_O

I'm referring to registering with 3DR. I do understand that our 107 number will have to be displayed also when flying commercially

Yes, wonderfull but I think BB don't deliver to Europ; true?

Hey guys, I am trying to either prove or disprove a rumor I have heard. There is a rumor that some people are receiving "new" Solos only to find out they actually received a used or refurb unit. Has anyone else actually heard this, or been a victim to this?

Thanks

Rumor was you could tell. props scratched, scratches on units, boxes taped shut. Personally I am not believing it.

Refurb units were coming from 3DR for warranty replacement. Someone on here confirmed that about a month ago, and 3DR warranty likely says something to that effect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig