Best Buy Solo bundle $399

Ordered a $349 Bestbuy (I thought not including backpack), and just got an email saying they're shipping me a backpack anyways! Must be carrying lots of stock!

"Thank you for choosing Best Buy to order the 3DR Solo Drone Package. We noticed that your order does not have one item, a 3D Robotics Backpack, included with your Drone Package. We want to make sure that you have this item, so we have added it to your order, free of charge."

Did you have it shipped, or do store pickup?

That one hasnt shipped yet, but the first one was fine via USPS
Excellent, so the kit shipped fine and your just waiting for another battery that your friend is sending separately? I might do the same, split the battery's to get under the 100wh limit just to be safe!

My 2nd Solo with 2 extra batterys along with the free one and the one in the box makes 4! has all been collected ex Bestbuy(So fortunate to have a friend in the states!)....now i need to get it shipped safely to NZ!, Im going to go Solo with gimbal, and 3 small separate packages for each of the batterys given the 100wh limit per parcel....hoping USPS can allow it to ship!

I've just about given up trying to get my spare batteries shipped to oz. Anyone want to buy them?

I'm only shipping the drone (incl its battery)... the extra batteries will come back in checked baggage.
Great who did you use to ship the Solo?, its looking like USPS is the best option for the Solo....doh you answered already!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc