Best Buy Solo bundle $399

LOL and the person who said few weeks ago that 3DR solo + gimbal for $372 is absolutely absurd.

me thinks this is it...Best Buy trying to clear last of their inventory.

I would be surprised if we saw it any lower..$350? $299? $199 mega fire sale?!

So upset I bought on the Sep. 5th when it when it was 499.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Holy shoot... I need a 3rd like I need a hole in the head, but this has me itching to pick up another.

Yeah, this is my 2nd. not sure if it is spare parts, or organ donor for larger craft. :)

Hmmm....... 750-ish X8 with the brain of a Solo.......

Reactions: Ron380
Looks like bestbuy.ca stick to the retail price Blame Canada But Hey It's Free Shipping :)
Results for 3dr solo - Best Buy Canada

If your anywhere close, ship it to an American friend and come pick it up.

I'm 2.5 hours away from Vancouver in washington.

I Did that last june when solo was released in US got it from BB GeenBay Wisconsin But it was full retail price

Last edited:
If your anywhere close, ship it to an American friend and come pick it up.

I'm 2.5 hours away from Vancouver in washington.

Yeah, this is my 2nd. not sure if it is spare parts, or organ donor for larger craft. :)

Hmmm....... 750-ish X8 with the brain of a Solo.......

No need really
My second solo is tucked away for when solo one gives out
but my big DIY is awaiting my shipment of a PH2
Marry it to an edison and wait for the software

Last edited:
the reason this is still tempting is parts
but solo 1 has been crashed many times, and the only thing fatal was one gimbal and a motor pod
With two complete rigs I figure my inventory will keep me flying solo at least another year
by then My DIY will be solo capable or something new will be on the market

So here is something worth consideration, from BB website:
  • If we lower our in-store or online price during the return and exchange period, we will match our lower price, upon request.
Sounds like if you are still within the return window, you could be getting a refund for the difference If you bought in there Labor Day sale and shortly after for 499.

I bought the BB bundle labor day weekend for 499.

Just got off the phone with BB Custy Service. 15 day standard return period started on day of delivery, which was 10 days ago. They just credited me $100.

And the phone operator was the cheeriest person I've spoken to all week. That combined with good news, the day is off to a good start.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo