Best Buy Solo bundle $399

Looks like I did the right thing by pulling the trigger for my stuff at 399. I'm glad I got two!

Got in on the first $399 bundle deal, just wondering how low they are going to go, would like to pick up a second solo but will probably hold out and take a chance on a lower price.
I bought three at $399 will be looking for a lower price near the holidays

Reactions: monterx7
How many Solos can you have before you're considered a hoarder? :( Anyone out there with 5? 6?

my original is flying so well after almost 18 months, that two is all I need.
its tempting, but the PH2 ships in about a week or so.
got to get busy with a companion computer

IMG_1368.JPG

Solo, battery, props, and backpack for $399. Man... should have waited 2 weeks lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed there are a bunch of 'manufacturer refurbished' Solos on Ebay now going for 289 + 30 shipping. No Gimbal. 90 day warranty. Doesn't make sense when you still have Best Buy selling the bundle new for 399.

Best Buy has 3DR Solo for $349 plus extras!

Mine just shipped at $399 so I'll have to go to Best Buy and get my $50, wish I had waited on my first one, I would have saved some $$$ buying two at this price

Ordered a $349 Bestbuy (I thought not including backpack), and just got an email saying they're shipping me a backpack anyways! Must be carrying lots of stock!

"Thank you for choosing Best Buy to order the 3DR Solo Drone Package. We noticed that your order does not have one item, a 3D Robotics Backpack, included with your Drone Package. We want to make sure that you have this item, so we have added it to your order, free of charge."

Wonder what they would say if I asked for a free backpack too haha, I'll just return it and order another one if they don't.

Ordered a $349 Bestbuy (I thought not including backpack), and just got an email saying they're shipping me a backpack anyways! Must be carrying lots of stock!

"Thank you for choosing Best Buy to order the 3DR Solo Drone Package. We noticed that your order does not have one item, a 3D Robotics Backpack, included with your Drone Package. We want to make sure that you have this item, so we have added it to your order, free of charge."

Not going to lie.... I'm a tad jealous

What is the secret to ordering outside the USA?, I tired to grabone as well using a forwarding agent...BB cancelled my order shortly after I placed it!, please share how you successfully got it ordered when your based in Oz!

What is the secret to ordering outside the USA?, I tired to grabone as well using a forwarding agent...BB cancelled my order shortly after I placed it!, please share how you successfully got it ordered when your based in Oz!

Have an expat mate stateside at the moment... USPS is about USD30 to post to AU so still a bargain.

Have an expat mate stateside at the moment... USPS is about USD30 to post to AU so still a bargain.
Aha, yes this is the key, excellent, Ill hit up a few friends and have it sent to them!, Thankyou for the tip!....so obvious thats the only way! hahaha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421