Reaction score
Looking to buy drone (used/good) Would be nice to have the accessories/bundle that goes with it. Also interested in go pro 4. Thank you :) :) :) wtb solo most likely this month, thanks.

Best buy .. ebay.. new for 245 refurbish for 199.

Thank you, Those prices are a lot better than most I see. I'm not sure about the refurbished, I've read mixed thoughts on that, I wouldn't want to be scared and miss out but also wouldn't want to make a silly move since I wouldn't know where to start. Have you bought one of the refurbished?

Thank you, Those prices are a lot better than most I see. I'm not sure about the refurbished, I've read mixed thoughts on that, I wouldn't want to be scared and miss out but also wouldn't want to make a silly move since I wouldn't know where to start. Have you bought one of the refurbished?

I got my first Solo off of Ebay and I have been satisfied with it if you do a search on it for "speedstuffsales" you can find the Solo on sale as new and
refurbished units. You can also use this link: 3DR Solo full new kit
The gimbals can also be found on Ebay ranging from $80-$169.00 and hope this helps with your purchase.

I got my first Solo off of Ebay and I have been satisfied with it if you do a search on it for "speedstuffsales" you can find the Solo on sale as new and
refurbished units. You can also use this link: 3DR Solo full new kit
The gimbals can also be found on Ebay ranging from $80-$169.00 and hope this helps with your purchase.
Thank you EZL, I was surprised by the new kits, thanks for the tip.

Hey I have a Solo I would sell you. I have several. I have a new one with gimbal, spare battery and props. It has one short test flight. Make me an offer.

Reactions: tickingheart
Hey I have a Solo I would sell you. I have several. I have a new one with gimbal, spare battery and props. It has one short test flight. Make me an offer.

Great news : ) Backpack and camera are wanted items too, will holler thank you.

Last edited:
Thank you for the advice Mr. Rex, I'm not familiar Go pro but trying to get that way, why would you recommend black over silver please?

You could go on the cheap like I did when I had a extra camera which was the GitUp Git1 I used on another quad. The later model is the Git2 which
had stabilization built-in and can also be gotten with a factory mounted 90 degree FOV. My camera mounts right side up and hooks directly into
the gimbal's hdmi interface. The downside is, you have to add balance weights to the gimbal, shim the camera out away from the GoPro's Hero
port, use something like velcro or even a good rubberband to hold the camera in the mount. You also have the inconvenience of having to start
the camera in video mode prior to your flight. The SD memory card can be removed from the camera while it's in the mount and also re-inserted
into the camera when you want to record video. Hopefully, if the prices come down on the GoPro Hero 4 Black then that would be a good option.
You can view the videos on YouTube by searching on "Solo with Git2."

Reactions: tickingheart
You could go on the cheap like I did when I had a extra camera which was the GitUp Git1 I used on another quad. The later model is the Git2 which
had stabilization built-in and can also be gotten with a factory mounted 90 degree FOV. My camera mounts right side up and hooks directly into
the gimbal's hdmi interface. The downside is, you have to add balance weights to the gimbal, shim the camera out away from the GoPro's Hero
port, use something like velcro or even a good rubberband to hold the camera in the mount. You also have the inconvenience of having to start
the camera in video mode prior to your flight. The SD memory card can be removed from the camera while it's in the mount and also re-inserted
into the camera when you want to record video. Hopefully, if the prices come down on the GoPro Hero 4 Black then that would be a good option.
You can view the videos on YouTube by searching on "Solo with Git2."

Thanks, you guys have the down low on all this stuff, it's great, thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc