Worth buying now 3DR are not making the drone

I have 2 and strongly considering a 3rd. For me its a combination of price, how modular solo is and looks. Hopefully I have it for awhile and when I get tired of it or I cant find parts ill move on. At the current price its really a no brainer imo.

Reactions: SARDG
3DR is no longer replacing the Gopro's if it's damaged in a crash caused by the Solo, because they are no longer for sale. You may take that anyway you like.
It means that 3DR doesn't sell them anymore - not that they're no longer being made.
Yes, they stocked GoPro to sell right alongside Solos. Since they've stopped manufacturing Solo it would make little sense to keep a stock of GoPro.

I did the same. Upgraded my phone, got a 250.00 gift card, sold my old phone, and got the solo for basically free. Already had a go pro for my typhoon G so i was good to go. Solo,gimbal, extra battery, props, and a case for 379.00. I'll take it. I flown a couple of times and I'm starting to feel it now. Might overtake my yuneec as my go to.

My Yuneec Typhoon H is the backup to my Solo

It means that 3DR doesn't sell them anymore - not that they're no longer being made.
Yes, they stocked GoPro to sell right alongside Solos. Since they've stopped manufacturing Solo it would make little sense to keep a stock of GoPro.
Except they're supposed to replace the gopro if there is a warranty claim where their software/hardware is at fault and it breaks the gopro. Hopefully they still have some for that purpose.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M