will the drone work with no go pro

Reaction score
so i have a hero session 4 so can i just find an adapter and connotes the camera that way or can i just fly the drone and not have any camera Please help me

You can certainly fly the drone without a camera at all. I don't think the Session camera is compatible at all though. You can get a Gopro Hero 4 black (the best camera for out of the box functionality for Solo) used on ebay for around 275$.

ok thank you but if i fly without a camera to connect to the drone will i lose the function to orbit selfie and other stuff like that

i have not bought it yet i just want to make sure it works
withe the equipment i have

I have not tried to use the orbit function without the camera or gimble attached. I will go out and try it for you now...

I have not tried to use the orbit function without the camera or gimble attached. I will go out and try it for you now...
the reson i ask is that i can still attach my session to the still frame and not the gimble so i could just fly and have the session record and nt be attached to the drone with any cables but it will be recording by itself and it will just be screwed on to the drone

OK, so I tested the Solo shots from the Solo app without any gimble or camera; selfie, cable cam, orbit, pano, and zipline all work just fine without anything attached. So in the case of just hanging a session there it should work in a rudimentary way. I have not tried to hang anything in the camera frame to see the effect on balance however.

Ok thanks for all your help if I have any more questions I will ask u

OK, so I tested the Solo shots from the Solo app without any gimble or camera; selfie, cable cam, orbit, pano, and zipline all work just fine without anything attached. So in the case of just hanging a session there it should work in a rudimentary way. I have not tried to hang anything in the camera frame to see the effect on balance however.

Good to know! I'm a new solo pilot. Thank you for taking the time to test the features without camera or gimble.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44