Wi-Fi won't connect with new phone

Reaction score
I bought a Samsung galaxy 8 and I can not get Wi-Fi to work. The solo app connects to controller a i can fly my drone, but no video. I get a weak our no Wi-Fi message on my phone, but when I check advanced setting out I have good Wi-Fi signal strength.

There is only one transmission from the Solo to the controller and everything runs down that connection. So since you are able to fly your Solo it means your wifi is connected. So your video problem is with the connection to your camera or a cable etc not having to do with Wifi.

So you need to identify your problem more accurately. Where are you getting a no Wifi message? "THe Phone " is not a good answer.

I bought a Samsung galaxy 8 and I can not get Wi-Fi to work. The solo app connects to controller a i can fly my drone, but no video. I get a weak our no Wi-Fi message on my phone, but when I check advanced setting out I have good Wi-Fi signal strength.

Did you physically connect your phone to the controller wifi in the phone settings?

Did you try connecting to the controller wifi with the phone data turned off?

I did physically connet Wi-Fi to control but not with data turned off. I will try that and let you know if it works. Thank you very much for the help.

I turned the data off and the Wi-Fi still won't connect. Any suggestions?

Try airplane mode then connect to wifi. I had to do this when i first time connected, then it connected normally after that.

Also I can fly my drone but I still get wifi not connected.. Should I try doing a factory reset and just start over?

I tried airplane mode and out still doing the same. It puts up a message, internet may not be available. Try another connection.

Sorry just seen message about camera problem. I will go through it again and let you k ow what I figure out.

There is only one transmission from the Solo to the controller and everything runs down that connection. So since you are able to fly your Solo it means your wifi is connected. So your video problem is with the connection to your camera or a cable etc not having to do with Wifi.

So you need to identify your problem more accurately. Where are you getting a no Wifi message? "THe Phone " is not a good answer.
Ty I will try that.

Everything is still the same way I was using it before I bought the new phone and worked perfectly. So the only difference is the phone. I wish I still had my old phone but used it as a trade in..

It wasn't the camera it is the phone. It would not connect to the Wi-Fi. I found my old tablet and it connected.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig