Why would I want fisheye - for profit?

well keep in mind this is not for me...but 100 000'S of drone users world wide..not so?. you would want to help other people because you are a gentleman honorable and have integrity right? its not about me...i don't care about my part, its about the truth. what is then truth? do the facts add up when tested? ITS ABOUT INTEGRITY AND DOING THE RIGHT THING AND ABOUT HONESTY. So what is your stand in this regard? do you accept? BTW i have friends that are math gurus at a leVel that will astound you. if its math then ..anyone can test it right...so bring your math ..no problem . it can be tested right. and the math i supply can also be tested right? SO BRING IT.

Last edited:
at the end of the day drone flyers will benefit themselves so who then would want to rob someone of that opportunity. so folks step in and encourage DJM c to accept...its a win win all round. even the publicity created will benefit this forum. no animosity...a simple good clean comparison of issues related to speed and distance over time. i will do all the animations and provide data and math..

So this your thing then - ask a question about photographic technique, watch people waste their time trying to help, then manufacture a nonsense thread argument?

Bye.

Reactions: nbrege
So this your thing then - ask a question about photographic technique, watch people waste their time trying to help, then manufacture a nonsense thread argument?

Bye.
right...so you just a big mouth then. if you want to come at me.. make sure you have the balls and abilities and skill to back up your big mouth

This is how they all justify their delusion to themselves. The only way it works is blabber nonsense and insult anyone who disagrees or proposes something logical. Every time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela