What Next?

Reaction score
So, I know how to fly. What next? What are the further options to make this interesting?

So, I know how to fly. What next? What are the further options to make this interesting?

My home built/DIY quads are for keeping things interesting, trying new things, etc. My Solos are for capturing video and, as such, I'm perfectly happy with them being more reliable than interesting. Just my 2c.

You should know what you want to use Solo for before you buy it.
It is a purpose- built, highly advanced piece of precision machinery. Not a trainer.

Good Comments Fellas! If you want to learn to fly get a Syma or if you want to mess around get the Bugs 3.;)

Reactions: Maddog
Well the primary purpose of solo is to make compelling video
Yeah, I get it. I got it because I needed to do building roofs inspections for my job. It worked fine for that. But it became boring, you take off, fly over the building, take photos and fly back.

You should know what you want to use Solo for before you buy it.
It is a purpose- built, highly advanced piece of precision machinery. Not a trainer.

I did not mean to denigrate Solo or its enthusiasts, such as, apparently, yourself. In reality, anything can be anything, Solo can be a trainer as well, as my case proves. I was just looking around for the advanced stuff that people do with their Solos. Particularly, maybe FPV flying, tricks, such as flips, mods and so on.

Reactions: Travelfox
I saw a video once of a drone trimming trees with a chainsaw.

Reactions: EZL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig