Stuck at Looking for vehicle

Reaction score
I last flew 9-12 months ago, using the Solex app and almost all of the same hardware. I found out the other day that the controller battery would no longer hold a charge, so I bought a new controller battery and charged it up, that's the only hardware change. I can connect the phone to the SoloLink wifi. The controller is connected to the vehicle, because I can use the Fly button and control joysticks to actually fly the drone. But the app can't find the vehicle.

Solex 2.2.4
Android 13
Android settings shows the app has no permissions denied, and does indeed have Location (only while using this app) and Use precise location
(being out of use for so long I really figured this would be the issue as Android likes to remove permissions of apps you haven't used in a while, but apparently not)
Connection type UDP

I'm at a loss for where to look next.

There is some kind of random element. After another clear cache and data, it worked. I shut it down, took it outside ... and it didn't work. Tossed the app and restarted it without disconnecting from SoloLink ... and it connected to the vehicle immediately.

Flight seemed very unstable even though we have almost no wind today. It was wandering quite a bit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela