What files goto the cube during an update

Reaction score
What files go to the cube when an update is been sent. If you select say 3.0.0 or dev4. What files actually goto the main board and goto the cube.
Stock version drone.
I'm trying to find out what has happened with update failures and trying to compare notes etc.
Any thoughts...
Many thanks A

Everything goes on the main board. The file named arducopter.apj is the firmware file for the cube in Open Solo 4. In Open Solo 3, the firmware file would be arducopter_1.5.4.px4 for the stock cube, an arducopter_3.5.4.px4 for the green cube.

Brilliant , Would it be possible that the files can write to the board and be OK and then the file to the cube be, we'll not OK.
Or vice versa,
Many thanks A

There is more to this than just writing files, so the question as written is not really meaningful. This is firmware that is installed on hardware. The IMX and cube are two difference pieces of hardware. If you're trying to ask if the installation can succeed on the IMX and fail on the cube, then yes that is possible. It is the most common of the failures.

Yes P2P, that's what I was looking for and answers my question.
So it is possible that the drone can appear to have taken the updates, blink it leads and sound good, but the cube did not...
So I'm assuming I can only see this by maybe using MP and hook up to the cube? Or putty?

If the lights are blinking on the arms, and it's red and green up front, then it has the firmware installed properly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo