Viooa 360-degree smart camera

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The world's first 360-degree smart camera designed specifically for unmanned vehicles

Viooa | The world’s first 360 Drone Smart Camera

plug and play with solo. it has 4k, 2k video, 8.5mp jpg/raw photos, image stabilization, real-time stitching, hdmi out, built-in gps, bluetooth,sd card, etc. it supports virtual gimbal pan/tilt via CAN or S.BUS. and it looks like there will be additional sensors as well.

i can't wait to see more.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The world's first 360-degree smart camera designed specifically for unmanned vehicles

Viooa | The world’s first 360 Drone Smart Camera

plug and play with solo. it has 4k, 2k video, 8.5mp jpg/raw photos, image stabilization, real-time stitching, hdmi out, built-in gps, bluetooth,sd card, etc. it supports virtual gimbal pan/tilt via CAN or S.BUS. and it looks like there will be additional sensors as well.

i can't wait to see more.

And...... They are CANADIAN! WOOT! Ya that looks bad ass i dont see any prices on their web page yet though..... Cant imagine its cheap, especially for me the hobbyist! I like it though. That unit basically would be a P4 Killer!

And...... They are CANADIAN! WOOT! Ya that looks bad ass i dont see any prices on their web page yet though..... Cant imagine its cheap, especially for me the hobbyist! I like it though. That unit basically would be a P4 Killer!

if it's anything like the BublCam or Dreamquii products coming out of Ontario..prepare to wait a looooooonggggg time. I foolishly invested in both, 2 years ago via crowdfunding. Given that they're not sharing video...based on the spec's, I'd agree with those calling it "vapourware."

if it's anything like the BublCam or Dreamquii products coming out of Ontario..prepare to wait a looooooonggggg time. I foolishly invested in both, 2 years ago via crowdfunding. Given that they're not sharing video...based on the spec's, I'd agree with those calling it "vapourware."

Yup your probably right!

That's nice! With all that onboard it's probably gonna cost $1000+

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

This looks absolutely amazing. I love the concept. However, I'm not seeing where it actually exists anywhere other than their lab. Their promotional video included zero video from the device. It was just a solo flying around with what appears to be a dummy mock-up bolted to the belly. This looks no different than all the vaporware batteries that will change the world too.

That was 2 months ago, any updates on this?

I went to their website.... no info on purchase.... They have a contact page. If your serious send them a note from their webpage. They are my Canadian brotherhood and should respond!! :) hahaha. Then report back here with what you find!?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc