Updated Manual

Reaction score
Was updated yesterday or today without any news update.They did some clarifications on take off’s and landings, which some of us have been having problems with. On 3DR’s site there’s no mention of it, but everyone is talking about it on 3DR Solo Owners Group on Facebook.
Go to 3dr’s website-support-click on Solo look for pdf manual at bottom of the page it has the update.

I wish they would maintain some release notes for the users manual so we know what they are adding/chaging.

As near as I can tell the manual is the same as the one I got a week ago. Same file size, same info under take-off and landing.

As near as I can tell the manual is the same as the one I got a week ago. Same file size, same info under take-off and landing.
If you looked at the manual they didn’t add pages. For example, other than take off and landing updates,those that want to change the radio to Imperial can now do so.

If you looked at the manual they didn’t add pages. For example, other than take off and landing updates,those that want to change the radio to Imperial can now do so.
how do you change this?

I guess I dont see this. Oddly enough the manual shows a picture of imperial but I only see where it talks about changing the app.

Looks exactly like the one I got last week.

But I think Dirby was asking you where it says you can change the controller to imperial.

Reactions: Nystrom Productions
No controller change. Just app. 3DR says they are working on it.

They must have had it once as the manual pictures show MPH :)

No controller change. Just app. 3DR says they are working on it.

They must have had it once as the manual pictures show MPH :)
Yea honestly it's kinda nice having both I'm hoping they are working on some more important releases like my gimbal for now. Wouldn't mind seeing more shots, led colors, record feature for android and with some luck sensors as well before this lil fix.

Yea honestly it's kinda nice having both I'm hoping they are working on some more important releases like my gimbal for now. Wouldn't mind seeing more shots, led colors, record feature for android and with some luck sensors as well before this lil fix.
Speaking of led please give us option to shut front led off like the p3 has!

Yea hopefully they open up the features it has before too long I'm not sure why they haven't so far. During the update mine was a rainbow and a lot of things I've seen in videos even before release aren't yet available but if they used them before why wouldn't they release it full featured. I know updates will improve performance type options but seems pretty basic changing or turning off LEDs or adjusting to imperial. Any thoughts as to why they would hold things like this back?

Yea hopefully they open up the features it has before too long I'm not sure why they haven't so far. During the update mine was a rainbow and a lot of things I've seen in videos even before release aren't yet available but if they used them before why wouldn't they release it full featured. I know updates will improve performance type options but seems pretty basic changing or turning off LEDs or adjusting to imperial. Any thoughts as to why they would hold things like this back?
I just think they are overwelmed and bit off more than they could chew trying to enter market with p3 release. I am sure they will get there but maybe not in a time I am happy with. But the are committed for sure.

Reactions: Droned

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado