Update March 14! App 2.2 + Firmware

that either makes you very special, or your next flight will be real interesting

Pyrate,

I already burned two batteries after the update! Didn't notice anything strange. I even used DronePan on a few flights, closing the Solo App and opening DronePan in flight after I was sure I had good numbers. I don't think I'll fly much more until it all gets sorted, though. The weather crapped out here again anyway. It's going to be crappy for at least the next week.

Jerry

you must be east of us, I had last week off and spent several days in the hill country
no flying for me, rained the entire time'

I believe it's just misnamed. The dashes usually get removed on the final release, leaving only the xx.xx.xx. Most likely it's just 2.2.0 and they forgot to remove the dash so it looked new to the app.

that either makes you very special, or your next flight will be real interesting

Amen....3DR has got to make these updates as rigidly configuration controlled as commercial avionics software or we'll get flyaway and incursions into controlled airspace etc...the hair trigger FAA will get "concerned "

image.png I've got the weird update too - flew two batteries today, no problems.

There is an update for gopro app also btw. But no 2.2 for SOLO yet on my end:(

what gopro app got updated, dont see that here
He must be referring to the GoPro iPhone app (and presumably Android too). Completely unrelated to the Solo. Not a firmware update for GoPro.

He must be referring to the GoPro iPhone app (and presumably Android too). Completely unrelated to the Solo. Not a firmware update for GoPro.
Sorry should've been a little more specific... yes im refering to the iphone and possibly android GoPro app update

I have an un-supported Andriod phone (Un-supported only means they haven't tested on it. Doesn't mean it won't work but do so with CAUTION.) I downloaded using Raccoon on my laptop here's how: Download Raccoon, Launch and then search for Solo App, click to download then put on the root filesystem of your phone. Go to File Manager and run. Now have 2.2

Reactions: Griffin Umbrella Co

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks