Uh ohh

Reaction score
Ok I'll start by saying I f'ed up I unplugged my battery busy with something else and noticed solo was still on. So this isn't a 3dr screw up its mine however I noticed last night after controls were a bit slow but it was ok thought maybe I was wrong. Then I just went out today and can't get any satellites at all, it flies fine in manual went up turned a bit came down still 0. I haven't tried any fixes yet but has anybody else done this or seen anything similar.

Also otherwise does your solo voice have a mind of its own, mine tells me random wrong things fairly often like my battery is 3 percent when it's 98 or searching for gps when it's 300 feet up clearly in gps with 14 sats and 1.5 hdop. Some of these random things it yells make me assume something's wrong when it's not. Others seeing this as well?

Sorry guys I rebooted everything and tweaked the performance and it's flying better than ever again. Only thing I can think is it needed the ten minutes to reconnect to satellites like the first time maybe sudden power loss made it have to re acquire them.

Sorry guys I rebooted everything and tweaked the performance and it's flying better than ever again. Only thing I can think is it needed the ten minutes to reconnect to satellites like the first time maybe sudden power loss made it have to re acquire them.
Well that's good, but the bit about it shouting strange wrong things to you is kinda funny. Probably something to keep an eye on.

I like to shout strange wrong things in public....public not amused.

Yea I haven't been amused either I mean it's never caused a problem but it does it a lot and is always wrong, seems kinda like I got a second old lady. I think my firsts a bit jealous how much I like the newer model already as is so solo talking to me randomly just adds to the amusement.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150