The Craig Issod Fun Club

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a new Solo owner, I almost wasn't after reading all the bad things Craig has been writing on the internet, I'm glad I didn't listen to him.

Given he's spent so much time posting misleading stuff, I thought it would be fun to find out about Craig and what makes him tick, if you have photos of Craig, then please join in the fun.Craig in bedroom with Frank Wang.jpg

First post and its a troll, well done.
I dont think you'll get many bites here.
Ignored.

Speak for yourselves, I might use one or two of these on RC Groups.:p:D;)

Speak for yourselves, I might use one or two of these on RC Groups.:p:D;)

I don't believe it, you're better than that Ian. I've got nothing but respect for you on this forum. I don't do the RC Groups stuff. I've had my words with Craig, I'll leave it at that. A poser will always be a poser. Personally, I can't stoop to that level. To each his own, Brother!

Jerry

I don't believe it, you're better than that Ian. I've got nothing but respect for you on this forum. I don't do the RC Groups stuff. I've had my words with Craig, I'll leave it at that. A poser will always be a poser. Personally, I can't stoop to that level. To each his own, Brother!

Jerry
I'd like to help people out on RCG but it's impossible due to the continual trolling; so I'm afraid the temptation of memes is too much for my weak will. :):D

Reactions: Adimuzio513
I always thought this forum was above this sort of personal bashing. Imho, I'm surprised this thread hasn't been deleted yet. 'Nuf said.

Gentlemen,
Let's stop this trolling now, and turn our focus to issues that are constructive, informative and helpful to our members. Let's not mess it up this great forum. Just my 2 cents worth.

Reactions: Solo Keith and J R
wait now, this forum is very tolerant of solo bashers, much more tolerant than the RCG or DJI forums are of phantom bashing.
and if you stand up for solo you are the dreaded ...... wait for it ........ fanboy

Reactions: J R and Ian [P13]
wait now, this forum is very tolerant of solo bashers, much more tolerant than the RCG or DJI forums are of phantom bashing.
and if you stand up for solo you are the dreaded ...... wait for it ........ fanboy

Pyrate,

Come on, Man. You guys do plenty of subtle bashing here. I love this forum because you guys go past it and get on with the important things. I hope it stays that way.

Jerry

Reactions: Solo Keith
Hate to say it, but if anybody deserves this kinda of thing it's this guy. I won't join in, but craigiri has been asking for this a long time. Got to thank him though, leaving RCG and coming here was definitley for the best. Comparing 3drpilots to RCG is like comparing solo to phantom, it's just unfair. Lol I'm out fellas, but have fun. Now that I see Frank and most of the other decent guys from RCG here more often seems that most of the folks who were helping out over there made their way here, so I see no real reason to give RCG much thought now days. Occasionally their classifieds are worth a look for a deal, it would be nice to get that section more active over here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ian [P13]
and on that most of us can agree. If RCG was the only source of information then I would have just left the social media out of my learning curve

The faceook groups have been great, not the best format for a community but they are working well.

You guys want to see one of the most drama free forums in the world, check out the smoked meat forums.
Just a bunch of folks discussing BBQ. most laid back group of people ever

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc