Taking Solo to Hawaii

I've also done flights to and from mainland Usa to Oahu. Solo in backpack with 4 plus one on drones. Into lax scanning the guy said "its a drone isn't it" from scan, said yes. That's it

See if you can get a zip line infinite cable cam going along the side of the 2000ft high napali coast seacliffs while your on Kauai :)

And sneak in for a mai tai at sunset at the st Regis at Princeville. Best sunsets in the world (I've been there to time lapse/astrolapses that spot.

Also have 3dr give you test code for site scanning from the air to try tuned to 'chicken counter'. When you are flying over commercial, those white dots every 50m all over the island. Chickens. Love that island :)

Reactions: Dan kirksey
That's interesting. If you've seen them, they must be there, but I live here and I haven't seen any such signs.
on the east side, near the zoo (but on the beach side), by the long pier with the covered area, where the kids jump off with their little boards. And, at Army beach at North Shore (across from Dillingham). Both are park beaches; is Waikiki beach [strike]considered[/strike] designated a public park?

In Hawaii, the beaches are not city or county land, but up to the high water mark, State of Hawaii land. The hotels and such on Waikiki Beach, don't have control over the beaches. I'm not sure how that works with signs that say something about regulating drones.
I suspect that the signs mostly re assure visitors that they won't be examined by drones or have them buzzing around while trying to enjoy their experience.

Reactions: EyeWingsuit

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo