Reaction score
Guys, this is my first videos with my Solo. I bought in USA and fly to Tahiti, it's mean, I have a lot to learn yet and if you can give me some feedback about, will be great!
Ps. I'm not using the Gimbal in the videos!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice. The gimbal will make it that much better. Use the medium field of view to keep the props and legs out of the picture. Also, before you get the gimbal, angle your camera down a little more.

Nice. The gimbal will make it that much better. Use the medium field of view to keep the props and legs out of the picture. Also, before you get the gimbal, angle your camera down a little more.

Hey @Acroduster, when you mention change to medium view you mean in the GoPro? I'll be going yo USA next month and will get a gimbal... excited a lot with the drone!

Thanks for the feedback

Last edited:
Yes - change the setting from wide to medium in the GoPro. I imagine you're not a native English speaker, so I'll throw in that the correct spelling is "excited" not "exited," which means to have left a place.

Yes - change the setting from wide to medium in the GoPro. I imagine you're not a native English speaker, so I'll throw in that the correct spelling is "excited" not "exited," which means to have left a place.

Thanks again @Acroduster. I'm not a native english speaker, but this time the keyboard corrector "cheated on me"

Reactions: Acroduster
Understood. I consider the "keyboard correctors" (aka "auto-correct") as a major detractor of spelling and grammar today. In your defense, there are others here that regularly use exited for excited and appear to be native speakers that should know better.

Reactions: Jubalr and egodinho

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo