Tablet issues when flying

Reaction score
Hi everyone i use a mini samsung galaxy latest one when flying my solo. when i choose a mode like cable cam or orbit the galaxy tab freezes. But i still have live feed. Can anyone help?

Make sure you have updated firmware on both the Solo, the controller and your tablet. Also make sure your app is up to date.

Hope this helps

Hi everyone i use a mini samsung galaxy latest one when flying my solo. when i choose a mode like cable cam or orbit the galaxy tab freezes. But i still have live feed. Can anyone help?

I flew for 3 hours straight and had 2 tablet freezes with the latest software. I was using an ASUS Zen. I am also finding that using cable cam with time lapse is giving me just 1 hour before my tablet is dead. Anyone else seeing short tablet battery life with smart shot scenarios?

You could try a reset. Remove the software, which I think is the issue, and reboot, then do a clean install.

I'm using an iPad. Have you tried your phone

You could try a reset. Remove the software, which I think is the issue, and reboot, then do a clean install.

I'm using an iPad. Have you tried your phone

Are you having any issues with GoPro control through the iPad app?

On my 3 flights before the crash, no.

One of my issues is turning off the controller when I'm done. That seems to stick

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig