Sololink No Internet Connection

Hola amigos de 3DR Pilots tengo un Solo y al estar volando realizo un maniobra inesperada y presione los botones para apagado de emergencia y se ha estrellado contra el suelo, he cambiado los motores y el dron no se conecta con el mando, no crea emparejamiento y no se conecta con el iphone...
no se que hacer, le he desarmdo y he desconectado de la energia de las baterias, he retirado las tarjetas de memoria y nada funciona para resolver el problema
el mando continua en pantallazo PREFLIGHT UPDATE y no sigue de ese lugar

por favor requiero de su ayuda ps estoy en colombia y no hay sitios de soporte tecnico

Does anyone else have issues in city limits or heavy population areas effecting contact ? Every time I get in the city the drone takes off but shortly after it will not respond to remote . I'm talking within 10 to 20 seconds . I had one event the solo took off on its own slammed into a tree broke the gamble . 2nd time it was 4' off the ground took off on its own crashed in the side of the house . Another event Friday took off got to 40' lost control would only respond to return home . This never happens out in the county void of homes and such .

This is not abnormal. It is a result of lost or reflected GPS signal.

It is not likely related to the Wi-Fi connection at all.

Program the A button on your controller to Fly:Manual. Use Fly:Manual to take off and land when near trees and buildings. Switch to Fly when you are above trees and buildings.

Reactions: skyhax
just bought a new 3DR solo and getting hung up on connecting iPhone/iPad connected to controller. Everything seems to work the way it should but when I go to connect sololink via wifi I get an explanation mark on the connection stating "no internet connection" even though my iPhone has cellular and I have already downloaded the update from the web and ready to upload to controller/solo. I have read all the threads related to this but nothing identical that has remedied. Any ideas???
I just Purchased the side pilot app too! 7/21 and it’s giving me the same Issues. I go to solo_xxxxxx no connection, connection to the two Netgear router settings connection is good 10.3 Mbps down 21.9 up

I ran into this same problem; the solution is to assign your own opinion address in the sololink wireless configuration. Assign an up address; I used 10.1.1.199 and put in the subnet mask of 255.255.255.0. And leave the gateway blank. It will now connect to the solo link and allow you to get to the internet as well over cellular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What you’re just trying to explain to me is gibberish, I purchased this app (sidepilot) so as the developer will work these bugs into it and have it fixed !!! I’m pipefitter! That would like me asking you what is the constant for a 45° angle with a 6 inch spread! or you can do rolling offset, And just use the constant for a 45

I just Purchased the side pilot app too! 7/21 and it’s giving me the same Issues. I go to solo_xxxxxx no connection, connection to the two Netgear router settings connection is good 10.3 Mbps down 21.9 up
What you’re just trying to explain to me is gibberish, I purchased this app (sidepilot) so as the developer will work these bugs into it and have it fixed !!! I’m pipefitter! That would like me asking you what is the constant for a 45° angle with a 6 inch spread! or you can do rolling offset, And just use the constant for a 45
The message you are getting is just telling you that your Solo should be connected to your devices WiFi. No other apps will be using the WiFi except the Solo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc