solo simple flight mode / intelligent orientation control

Reaction score
Howdy,

I can't figure out if solo has Ioc - where 'front' and 'back' are always relative to the operator. I know phantom has it, so i'm sure solo must have it as well.

Thanks,

-happyflr

If I understand your question properly, Solo does not reverse its control sticks when it turns around flying toward you. RT stick will always fly to the Solo's RT, and LT stick will fly to Solo's LT. Or at least that's been my experience (limited as it has been).

I don't think It does? But if it did I would prob set mine up that way also. Seems like it would be much easier to fly. I always try keeping mine in one direction or the other. Depending on what I'm filming.

If I understand your question properly, Solo does not reverse its control sticks when it turns around flying toward you. RT stick will always fly to the Solo's RT, and LT stick will fly to Solo's LT. Or at least that's been my experience (limited as it has been).
I'm mainly interested in "front" and "back". In case It goes off too far, and I loose orientation, I'd like to be able to go "back", without having to resort to "go home".

That's a pretty nice naza feature and I am not aware of anything 3Dr has that does the same.

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

Reactions: happyflr
Yea don't think its worth giving up something with gimbal if thats the case.

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M