Solo Pilots; Where In The World Are You?

From Spokane Washington...Waiting for the weather clear (snow) hopefully so I can go flying in the morning...

Hi Roy,

There are no shops or websites in Singapore that sell Solo parts. I bought everything from B&H Photo Video Digital Cameras, Photography, Camcorders. They ship international. Don't you travel to the US or know someone who does? That would be the cheapest from a shipping point of view.
If you bring your Solo when you come here I can bring you around if you have time so we can do some flights together.
Where are you from?

Mike.
Hi Mike,
Thanks for the information, I ordered my solo and most of its accessories from Amazon.US, from B&H I ordered the Solo's backpack.
I am from Israel and would be glad to fly the Solo with you on my next visit. Do you know if there are any regulations or limitations bringing in the Solo to Singapore?
Any recommended flight areas?

Roy.

Hi Mike,
Thanks for the information, I ordered my solo and most of its accessories from Amazon.US, from B&H I ordered the Solo's backpack.
I am from Israel and would be glad to fly the Solo with you on my next visit. Do you know if there are any regulations or limitations bringing in the Solo to Singapore?
Any recommended flight areas?

Roy.

Roy,

I have started a separate conversation "Flying in Singapore" for this.

Fair Harbour, BC, Canada added.
Population 4
(me, my wife and 2 dogs) it's on the map now. Don't all come at once :)

First registration from Guatemala added! The price drop finally convinced me to take the plunge. Now I can do a 3-way comparison of the Solo, P3P and Typhoon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo