Solo Pilots; Where In The World Are You?

Ayer, MA. I hate to admit it, but I can not find where to place the "pin".

Something happened to the map since yesterday, far fewer tabs, no helicopters?

Something bad happened... Many pins have disappeared, including mine in Southern California. Or is there a browser setting I don't know about?
Probably a non Solo owner. That's the problem with an honor system for map edits. What a shame.

Hi there,
I am visiting Singapore from time to time and could not find a store that sells Solo's parts (I wanted another battery).
Are you ordering the Solo's stuff from Singapore?

Thanks!
Hi Roy,

There are no shops or websites in Singapore that sell Solo parts. I bought everything from B&H Photo Video Digital Cameras, Photography, Camcorders. They ship international. Don't you travel to the US or know someone who does? That would be the cheapest from a shipping point of view.
If you bring your Solo when you come here I can bring you around if you have time so we can do some flights together.
Where are you from?

Mike.

I checked the instructions:
Click on pin, and then add your pin anywhere on the map. Name it anything

Can someone please let me know where this "pin" is, I can't find it anywhere.

Reactions: MachWun
Something bad happened... Many pins have disappeared, including mine in Southern California. Or is there a browser setting I don't know about?
Looks like someone has been in deleting pins.
Had a look around, Im missing, as are most people in Australia. Its too easy to edit - right click - delete and someone elses pin is gone. Oh well.
Nice idea though @Jubalr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela