Solo Pilots; Where In The World Are You?

Based on that map, one can assume that if you go to Russia, China or Africa, it's worth bringing your drone and bring back images.

Hey Phase, My name's Jay. I work in Deer Park :0)

I can probably fly the Solo right from my yard to where you work...Sunday is supposed to warm up above 50 and I'm planning to burn a few packs getting my NEW Solo sorted out. I was thinking of Brentwood State Park. Really nice soccer fields with no people this time of year.

I can probably fly the Solo right from my yard to where you work...Sunday is supposed to warm up above 50 and I'm planning to burn a few packs getting my NEW Solo sorted out. I was thinking of Brentwood State Park. Really nice soccer fields with no people this time of year.
If you're looking to fly Sunday...We have a multirotor club off the LIE at exit 63. We have 80 acres of land leased from Suffolk County Parks Department for FPV. Come check us out! As long as you have AMA insurance you can fly your hearts desire with us as a guest. www.fpvaddiction.com

dropped pin on google maps
Google Maps

Barrie Ontario Canada

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
We should get together sometime. I am in Hamilton, but my parents live in Honey Harbour so I am through Barrie all the time. I haven't really gotten a chance to fly a lot of the smart shots last year as I was super busy. This year will be different.

10479890_10154508723600212_3060077880521881840_o.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso