Solo Owner From The Middle of the USA... Kansas

Reaction score
I have been into RC ever since I was 14 years old, 32+ years ago, I use to race for Losi, loved doing that, I have had planes, helicopters, boats, cars, trucks, and then around four years ago I bought my first multirotor, XAircraft X450Pro then soon after that I bought their X650Pro and I LOVED it! Been hooked ever since, bought and flew many other smaller ones since then, I have around 9 multirotors

Then Solo came out, and I waited until just recently to buy one, it hasn't gave me a bit of trouble since. Just now getting to do acrobats with it.

I live in Southeast Kansas, if anyone is around the Columbus KS, Joplin MO, Pittsburg KS area, get a hold of me and we can meet somewhere and fly.

Attachments

• GOPR0019 Panorama.jpg
    GOPR0019 Panorama.jpg
    8.8 MB · Views: 6
...Then Solo came out, and I waited until just recently to buy one, it hasn't gave me a bit of trouble since. Just now getting to do acrobats with it...
Welcome. Yours is the 2nd first-post today that wasn't a complaint about Solo. :eek:

Folks frequently don't come here with a 1st or 2nd post unless they have a Solo complaint, so your post is refreshing.

No complaints at all! It is truly a great bird, plenty of power, nice battery time, sleek, programmable!!

Maybe because I have read the manual too. ;)

Reactions: SARDG
No complaints at all! It is truly a great bird, plenty of power, nice battery time, sleek, programmable!!

Maybe because I have read the manual too. ;)
What planet did you just get off of??? o_O

What planet did you just get off of??? o_O
I know, it's such a rare thing to do. When I ordered my Solo, I instantly downloaded the manual and read it all. Watched videos on how to fly it, and ones where how NOT to fly it. A couple of them was like... hold my beer and watch this!

let me guess, you did research before you purchased
Novel Idea

Thanks for the breath of fresh air

Being an informed consumer certainly adds to the enjoyment and usefulness of a product. Just by virtue of your ability to RTFM, you have exceeded the expectations of everyone here.

Reactions: pyrate

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso