Solo keeps RTH

Reaction score
When I try to gain altitude after I press FLY, Solo climb to about 15 meters and then RTH, I let it land and try again...same thing happen. I also noticed the battery drain quite fast. Try 2nd battery, same thing, it climbs and RTH. Both batteries fully charged, 98% when I press FLY, GPS sats 15. Any ideas what's going on guys?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-T715Y using Tapatalk

The things i know that would initiate a RTM would be:

Low battery. About 20%

Controller Lost contact with with Solo. Many reasons. Buildings, Trees, Antennas connections & Other WiFi interference.

If your operating near your or any Cable/TV WiFi, then that could be the problem.
Take Solo out in a open area, away from any possible WiFi interference, Then try her out.

Under Normal Conditions, You should be able to get Solo out to about 900 -2000 fT,
Hope this helps

Make sure the RTH button isn't sticking. In the past week a group of us were camping in the desert and there was 5 Solos flying. 2 of 5 had button sticking issues. Not necessarily all are the same sticking buttons but something to look at. The power button on my controller feels like it occasionally sticks. No POP when you press it.

Make sure the RTH button isn't sticking. In the past week a group of us were camping in the desert and there was 5 Solos flying. 2 of 5 had button sticking issues. Not necessarily all are the same sticking buttons but something to look at. The power button on my controller feels like it occasionally sticks. No POP when you press it.

I'm having this problem with my power button. How did you fix your controller?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado