Solo crash

Reaction score
Hey im Nathan
I was flying my drone and then my controller like restarted and my solo lost connection and wenr back home and suddenly just flew up and crashed in my neighbors yard

Anyone the same problem?

Just two days ago I had the same issue. I was trying to get it to follow me.I've performed every trick I've read about n here and still only got that thing to follow me once. And that was a year ago and probably a different solo. Anyway,back to this story.... i'm alternating looks at the solo, the controller and the tablet. I look at the controller and it's off. I'm like WTF? The battery is good and I didn't press the wrong button . Solo took off, flew erratically, tried to land, damn near hit my van, took off again, came this close to causing damage to a neighbors car, hit hard, bounced up, flew up , came down hard, flew up, came down hard. I was trying to remember what combo I had to press to shut down ASAP. Finally hit AB/pause and voila. BUT, my poor gimbal didn't fare so well. It also flipped over and fk'd up 3 of the props. MAS doesn't just sell one or two props, either. No clue what caused all of this. I do know that my camera videos come out shaky now And my camera points more left than straight.

did u try contacting 3dr because i did and no reply
They are only in the office from 12:45 to 1:15 Equator Time. They are very hard to get ahold of, and when you do they just speak sign language in Zulu. I gave up on them, plus they went out of the Solo business a few years ago so you won't get a reply. Currently I am awaiting the green cube to install. I believe that will solve a lot of my issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks