Solo CLI for downloading logs

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Would someone please be able to explain how you go about installing CLI to download logs.

More of an explanation of 'CLI for Idiots'.

I've read the 3DR CLI development page. Still don't get what I need to make this happen. All I want is to download logs, no other funny business, just logs.

If someone has the time to explain it in plain english for the rest of us would be awesome. PC & Mac if possible.

Thanks a million!

Hey,

Did you try google? :D

5 sec of searching and I got this
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hey,

Did you try google? :D

5 sec of searching and I got this
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Your YouTube video has nothing to do with accessing logs from Solo via CLI. This is for accessing logs stored on the controller.

First this is not my video!
Second all logs are stored on controller as per Colin information!

Not the data flash logs. Only tlogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Use the same info in the video except use 10.1.1.10 to log into Solo instead of the controller. Dataflash (.bin) logs are in the \log\dataflash directory. They transfer very quickly over WiFi and is how I retrieve them if needed. Is there something in particular you are looking for in DF logs you are not getting in the Tlogs?

Thanks @Jubalr have been using the data flash logs to import into DroneLogBook

I worked with them a few months ago to get them to recognize Tlogs. You do know that works as well and the files are smaller.

Yeah I remember you mentioning that a while back. I did get the tlogs at first from the controller but liked how the data flash logs are time stamped and that there is every log not just the last ten.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo