Solo app Android update available

Reaction score
version 1.0.2
When did this come out? I've been using my tablet all morning.

version 1.0.2
When did this come out? I've been using my tablet all morning.
Came out early this morning I believe. Go to the Play store, Tap Apps, top left menu select 'my apps' and should see the update there.

wonder if another firmware will come too. Didn't they do that last time? Update app then firmware

Came out early this morning I believe. Go to the Play store, Tap Apps, top left menu select 'my apps' and should see the update there.
i tried doing this but could not find anything that said my apps.
tell me what i am doing wrong please.

open play store, touch the spot with the 3 bars in the left, choose my apps and you should see the app there saying update. Depending on your settings you may have to be on wifi.

Really wish my solo would get here so I can stop trolling the forums haha

open play store, touch the spot with the 3 bars in the left, choose my apps and you should see the app there saying update. Depending on your settings you may have to be on wifi.

Really wish my solo would get here so I can stop trolling the forums haha
than u click on the 3dr solo icon and start down loading?

i tried doing this but could not find anything that said my apps.
tell me what i am doing wrong please.
Make sure you are logged into your Google account that you downloaded the App originally with.

Well, installed the update, went to fly, and says Solo disconnected, but I still get video feed and transmitter shows ready to fly.....so I guess I'll fly and deal with it later.

Well, installed the update, went to fly, and says Solo disconnected, but I still get video feed and transmitter shows ready to fly.....so I guess I'll fly and deal with it later.
so should we install the new update or not?

i am installing the update to my phone now than i will take it to the field and see what pops up.
if it does go down the tube i won't be installing it on mt tab s 8.4

so should we install the new update or not?
It's all good Dirby. After numerous retries and not working I completely shut down the Tab 4 and restarted and it connected. Just fine. Got sat lock and good HDOP very quickly and I was in the air.

Reactions: DodgeP
Restart your tablet?

It's all good Dirby. After numerous retries and not working I completely shut down the Tab 4 and restarted and it connected. Just fine. Got sat lock and good HDOP very quickly and I was in the air.
Great minds think alike or something like that...

Reactions: Raybro
ok thx D

I need to figure out how to kill al the apps on this Tab 4 other than a reboot. I had something pulled up on it while I was outside but couldn't figure out throw to get back to it so I just powered off the on.

Mine updated to the Tablet from PlayStore. But shows no update needed inside the Solo app. So either its just an update for app (no firmware) or mine is not working.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150