Solo app Android update available

Which app was it? I use REC and didn't have a problem prior to the update. I just updated about half an hr ago and haven't flown since. I will have to try the next time I fly Solo.
It was called Recordable.
Before that was Rec. The first one was Mobizen which wanted wifi to work so couldn't use it while connected to the Solo.

It was called Recordable.
Before that was Rec. The first one was Mobizen which wanted wifi to work so couldn't use it while connected to the Solo.

Hmm.. Strange. I also put an additional 64GB of memory in my tablet so maybe that has something to do with it.

Mobizen was pretty nice. It was Mobizen for Samsung. You create an online account which allowed you to access the device settings and recorded videos online, but it wanted wifi. Any way I don't think it would have worked. It would have been too intensive for the tablet to run the solo app streaming live video and telemetry and capturing the screen at the same time.
Maybe I'll try something with the HDMI port and a cable, but I think that will only show camera video as well.

Hmm.. Strange. I also put an additional 64GB of memory in my tablet so maybe that has something to do with it.
I thought about that as well. Just put a card in mine hoping to record screen video.

today i up dated my phone to the new android app.
went pretty much ok.
than i decided to up date my tablet.
ok so now the tablet says that it needs to be up dated.
so we up date the tablet.
now when i try to get into play store we can't get into it.
tried several times but it would not work.
yes we did have everything turned on including solo link wifi.
no go.
off to best buy to find out what happend.
when we get inside i was telling the guy at the door and when i turned it on to show him.
here is play store stairing me in the face.
now i up load the up dates and all is well.
now when i get home have to te4st it out.
took off the props and went to back yard .
tutned everything on and had 9 sats and it would not say press fly to start engines.
this went on for over 10 minutes.
finely the magical words came on.
hit fly and the other magical words came on.
i powered it up than shut the motors down.
i shut everything down and than turned it on again and had the magic words in less than 45 seconds.
did the same thing three more times with the same results.
guess it is time to recharge all the batterys and go fly.
the new up date seemed to work ok.

Reactions: GoodnNuff

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150