Solo announcement at NAB

Reaction score
IT'S COMING, IT'S COMING!!!

Just heard from a trusted source:

"3DR will be coming out with announcements this year at NAB regarding a suite of transformative new software for the Solo Smart Drone platform that will make it more powerful, safe and versatile.

If you can agree to abide to an embargo that will lift on April 18th at 9AM PST, I’d be happy to share additional details + the press release with you. "

So, for the rest of us, we will speculate until Monday at 9am.

"3DR will be coming out with announcements this year at NAB regarding a suite of transformative new software for the Solo Smart Drone platform that will make it more powerful, safe and versatile.

If you can agree to abide to an embargo that will lift on April 18th at 9AM PST, I’d be happy to share additional details + the press release with you. "

I agree to abide.

Reactions: Budy

I agre to abide.

I agree to abide!

That is great news, I have been holding out on the purchase of my next craft waiting to see what 3DR might announce at NAB. Seems to be plenty of used Solo available at attractive prices unless there is new hardware to wait on.

That is great news, I have been holding out on the purchase of my next craft waiting to see what 3DR might announce at NAB. Seems to be plenty of used Solo available at attractive prices unless there is new hardware to wait on.

if there is, it will still be the same base vehicle

I agree to abide

I agree to abide

I agre to abide.

I won't say a word! I still have to do our taxes this weekend, so I won't even have a chance to talk even if I wanted to!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44