Solo 3DR Rapid Battery Loss

Reaction score
I have finally cracked the solution to rapid battery loss being that you have to fly manual and start the propellars with both joy sticks down bottom right. It will reset the lithium ion sensor in the battery itself thus restoring the battery to its original settings. . Every battery now is working amazing.

I have finally cracked the solution to rapid battery loss being that you have to fly manual and start the propellars with both joy sticks down bottom right. It will reset the lithium ion sensor in the battery itself thus restoring the battery to its original settings. . Every battery now is working amazing.
Maybe I am doing something wrong? Can you describe the steps?

I found if you start in sport with bottom down left you can triple the flight time and get 40 minutes, as it tricks the bladder sensor, thus holding out longer before RTP. Really handy when there is a cold breeze.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc