Solo/ 3-Axis Gimbal/ 3DR Backpack - NEW

Reaction score
625A4A99-8620-4428-AC96-6536E4967294.jpeg 39DF6EBA-4F67-4459-9D62-C7722A5833AE.jpeg Purchase for $599 from B&H in January 2018-
has never been removed from box- It includes what is pictured- Solo with 3-Axis gimbal pre-installed and 3DR backpack.
This Solo is BRAND NEW, never flown, never removed from box. Make me a reasonable offer.

Reactions: Saijin_Naib
just saying.
Saijin-
Is there anything we can do to get you back in the air, realizing you use Solo for work and not play?

View attachment 9039 View attachment 9040 Purchase for $599 from B&H in January 2018-
has never been removed from box- It includes what is pictured- Solo with 3-Axis gimbal pre-installed and 3DR backpack.
This Solo is BRAND NEW, never flown, never removed from box. Make me a reasonable offer.

I've tried to google to determine what is included in the BB11A kit but can you list everything? Thanks

Solo complete- 3-Axis Gimbal and 3 DR Backpack- I will throw in an additional battery, Master Airscrew Props and additional 3DR Props- and some extras like additional legs, additional controller battery and any other “ odds & ends “ I think will come in handy.

Reactions: Saijin_Naib
Hey SwissDestiny-
It’s everything pictured on the Solo Box photo above- but I will add some extras and split the shipping cost- ( only in continental U.S. )

Hey, I am from New Zealand and am interested, what would you consider in terms of a price?

Sam-
I really would rather ship within the United States- but I will take a ride over to UPS to see what shipping will cost- and I will only take responsibility for Solo to get to New Zealand- once it gets there and customs starts playing with it, and taxing it- my work is done. I , however, will not ship until payment is in my hand and cleared the bank. Too many “ sketchy “ folks out there trying to prey on the vulnerable.

Hi & Thanks for your service. The BB11A comes with 8 OEM props but NOT the gopro or iphone shown in the photo., this has misled a lot of people. Take care

Hi & Thanks for your service. The BB11A comes with 8 OEM props but NOT the gopro or iphone shown in the photo., this has misled a lot of people. Take care
Damn Dave-
I meant the controller, gimbal and drone. Now I’m looking at the actual picture, never thought someone would think it comes with the damn iphone and gopro! If that was the case, no one would ever buy the phone at the Apple store!! I better start making sure I clear; crystal clear! Thanks

Damn Dave-
I meant the controller, gimbal and drone. Now I’m looking at the actual picture, never thought someone would think it comes with the damn iphone and gopro! If that was the case, no one would ever buy the phone at the Apple store!! I better start making sure I clear; crystal clear! Thanks
Oh, and backpack.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo