Solex thinks I pirated it, and I cant get it to work (I definitely paid for it)

Reaction score
I just found out after pulling my old solo out of the closet that the 3dr app no longer works. So, I purchased to solex app today and am exited to use it, however I am seeing a weird bug. I bought the app directly from the google play store, yet I am getting a pirate face and "arrrr" messages, in what I am assuming is the app thinking I pirated it. Is there any way I can prove I purchased it, or verify my version of the app?

I saw a similar forum post and someone was using a different google account to use the app than one that they bought it with, but I don't see anywhere where I log into the app from. Im thinking it's possible I bought it from some scam or duplicate link, but it looks legit. Any help would be much appreciated.

You 'log in' to the app by logging into the Google account on your Android device.

I emailed the developer and he said it uses the play store app's data too. I am logged into multiple google accounts on my phone, but the primary account is the one I bought the app with. I wonder if multiple accounts could mess it up. I have actually gotten it to work, but only for short periods of time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986