Solex app

Reaction score
Solex app is saying video not supported!! Why?
GPH4 black. Ver. 5.0. someone please help this is driving me crazy.IMG_20181001_115412.jpeg

The resolution on your device is set too high. Make sure the device is using FHD or HD (1920x1080 or 1280 x 720). If you set the device to display above these settings you'll have video issues with solex. Please note I'm talking about the device settings, no the video settings in Solex.

When you say device do you mean the tablet I'm using? Samsung Tab E Android version 7.1.1. ?

How do you change or know what to change them to? I didn't see those options in the display settings!?

I don't know your device since I don't own one, but I know on the S6, you pull down the drop down menu, open up "Performance Mode" and instead of just pressing the options of "Optimized, Game, Entertainment or High Performance" you need to select the "settings" button. In there you can select the "screen resolution" and turn off the video enhancer and UHQ upscaler. You'll need to do a web search for your own device to figure out how to adjust the display settings.

Reactions: DJMc
I don't know your device since I don't own one, but I know on the S6, you pull down the drop down menu, open up "Performance Mode" and instead of just pressing the options of "Optimized, Game, Entertainment or High Performance" you need to select the "settings" button. In there you can select the "screen resolution" and turn off the video enhancer and UHQ upscaler. You'll need to do a web search for your own device to figure out how to adjust the display settings.
Thanks again, I finally got it had to set drone type in the solex app settings. Solex Dev emailed me. Thank you for all your help

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421