SOLD!!!! 1 New in box Gimbal. $190 includes shipping and fees

Reaction score
I have now sold both gimbals I had.

I have 1 new in the box gimbal. I have not even taken it out of the box. I’m asking $190 and this include PayPal fees and shipping USPS to United States. If some one out of the US wants one buyer will pay actual shipping fees. Please PM me if you have questions.
Brandon

Attachments

• 24DCCC78-ECBA-4545-BB7C-749BEA62BCE4.jpeg
    24DCCC78-ECBA-4545-BB7C-749BEA62BCE4.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 28
  • 29CC8F18-EA5B-4D97-A926-4E2E74AF9BCA.jpeg
    29CC8F18-EA5B-4D97-A926-4E2E74AF9BCA.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 27
  • 986CA965-6E8C-43F2-9E06-5762DD122C22.jpeg
    986CA965-6E8C-43F2-9E06-5762DD122C22.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Hi Brandon, if there is one of the gimbals still available, i want to buy one. Best regards, Roland

Can someone explain how gimbals are selling for so much when the birds themselves WITH gimbals are going for less than $300 or $200

kneel23-
Depends.
Depends on the condition of the drone / gimbal. A lot of the drones and gimbals being sold have had at least one hard landing which is evident by the scuffs. When you buy used, there is some considerable risk- because what you receive, is now yours; there are usually statements saying more or less, no returns. Some forum members still have Solo / Gimbal units that have never been removed from the box- I can say this with confidence, because I’m looking at 11 units as I’m typing. The 3 axis gimbal has become the “ holy grail “ because so many have been damaged and they were bought up quickly when retailers dumped them for less than $40. Remember, some Solo enthusiasts paid $400 for the gimbal when it was initially released.

Reactions: AlienPanda
A bunch of the Solo with gimbal on ebay, some for as little as $150- come with the fixed gimbal.

kneel23-
Depends.
Depends on the condition of the drone / gimbal. A lot of the drones and gimbals being sold have had at least one hard landing which is evident by the scuffs. When you buy used, there is some considerable risk- because what you receive, is now yours; there are usually statements saying more or less, no returns. Some forum members still have Solo / Gimbal units that have never been removed from the box- I can say this with confidence, because I’m looking at 11 units as I’m typing. The 3 axis gimbal has become the “ holy grail “ because so many have been damaged and they were bought up quickly when retailers dumped them for less than $40. Remember, some Solo enthusiasts paid $400 for the gimbal when it was initially released.

Yeah - I am one of them. Got my first Solo when they first came out ($1000+), got my first two gimbals ($400 and one for $300 with an employee discount) from the first shipment when everyone was waiting and pissed off about it lol

Got a 3rd gimbal for $40 but gave it away for free to a friend who pickedup one of the firesale Solo's.

Anyway nice to see people still flying them and that there's some temporary value added back to them again for a bit.

I'll probably post both of mine on here soon and they are in mint condition.

A bunch of the Solo with gimbal on ebay, some for as little as $150- come with the fixed gimbal.

Yeah I saw that - thats just a new post today. Either he hasn't looked at prices in a while (like me), or I wouldn't trust that listing or how well it got "fixed"

Damn!!! That’s what I’m thinking!! Those who were first have so much more invested in Solo!!
Have you done any of the upgrades like open solo, green cube or HERE?

Kneel23-
Don’t just give your toys away- especially considering how much YOU have invested. A few really decent photos so folks can see what you are offering, and you will sell them with no problem.
But I know time is short, but you should order one of those batteries from B&H and fly those black beauties around. A small video of them flying may even speed up your selling process??

Hey Kneel23,
I’m thinking when they say fixed- it’s the gimbal that comes with Solo before you install the 3 axis. Some guys list Solo with gimbal, but it’s the fixed gimbal unit that holds gopro but cannot move. Some of the Solos on ebay haven’t been treated nicely.

It’s nice to see someone looking after their friend. The gimbal became real difficult to acquire- people bitch but have no idea what they cost when first released. And nevermind the fact they got Solo for a fraction of the original cost!!
When you sell your Solos- may want to sell them separately- you know how people are- if you ask $400 each, they will offer you $700 for the pair.
Is your friend still flying his Solo?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc