Like new gimbal, in box $180 - Sold

Reaction score
Like new gimbal in box with all accessories. $180 PayPal friends and family or add 3% if you want invoice. Buyer pays shipping or Pickup in Fullerton Ca. Installed, flown once and tested fully functional. Uninstalled, repackaged and ready for you.

Like new GoPro hero 4 silver also available 3 batteries, floating hand held pole, multi charger, case & misc mounts $150

Solo with stock camera mount, 2 sets of never used props, prop guards, LED light kit, leg extenders, 3DR backpack case, 2 batteries, chargers. $200

Your post implies you are selling JUST a gimbal for $180?

You realize it went down to $40 brand new (or less) from all stores that still carried it? Its not worth $180
Although I think you're for real because I spent $400 (twice!) on gimbals back when they first came out lol

Free market economies my friend. That’s what they are selling for because that’s what people are willing to pay.

If you’re interested in buying it let me know

Your post implies you are selling JUST a gimbal for $180?

You realize it went down to $40 brand new (or less) from all stores that still carried it? Its not worth $180
Although I think you're for real because I spent $400 (twice!) on gimbals back when they first came out lol
Check the ebay prices, they range from 200 to up around 500. I do not know anywhere you can get them new or like new for 40.

Like new gimbal in box with all accessories. $180 PayPal friends and family or add 3% if you want invoice. Buyer pays shipping or Pickup in Fullerton Ca. Installed, flown once and tested fully functional. Uninstalled, repackaged and ready for you.

Like new GoPro hero 4 silver also available 3 batteries, floating hand held pole, multi charger, case & misc mounts $150

Solo with stock camera mount, 2 sets of never used props, prop guards, LED light kit, leg extenders, 3DR backpack case, 2 batteries, chargers. $200

Do you still have the solo for sale?
Is so I would like to buy it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc