Software Update - Version 2.4.0

I'm not sure if you're trolling but they're unique in that they need to update multiple apps at once. The delay is on Google and Apple with their staggered push for updates. As stated before in another thread, this is to prevent a massive influx of users updating all at once which could cause a denial of service. This is completely out of 3DR's control especially since no one knows what the time line is for a complete roll out.

Pedals to Pedals is not a troll. He just looks like one in his avitar. :))

I recently read some stuff about Google that I didn't like, and it pertained to Android too. Working within the Google environment has them sneaking around your computer, every computer on your network and so much more. I am about to cut my ties with Google and Android. I don't want all my browsing and banking activity monitored by Google.

Reactions: prowler9
I recently read some stuff about Google that I didn't like, and it pertained to Android too. Working within the Google environment has them sneaking around your computer, every computer on your network and so much more. I am about to cut my ties with Google and Android. I don't want all my browsing and banking activity monitored by Google.
you prefer them monitored by apple...got it..

there is a new option in IOS as to what to do when it gets home or to me
hover or land
your choice

According to what I read.... Apple doesn't monitor it.

Remember, Apple wouldn't let the FBI back donor an iPhone.

Just sayin.....

Turn it off. Everything. Then power back on.

This assumes you've waited 30 minutes

Does Augmented Reality work with replacement lens? I would think it would have been implemented with the fisheye lens in mind, and would display wrong in a more narrow FOV. I've updated, but haven't got to test yet.

According to what I read.... Apple doesn't monitor it.

Remember, Apple wouldn't let the FBI back donor an iPhone.

Just sayin.....
Not that particular individual case, no. They milked that one for all the PR they could. It was political. They're not saints looking out to protect your privacy, unless it suits them in the public eye. Looks like their stunt paid off with you. What about all of the other previous times (and other cases since then?). Apple Unlocked iPhones for the Feds 70 Times Before

Just sayin :p

Reactions: jibcamera
I'm not familiar with the Google/Android relationship, but within Google/PC, Google logs every keystroke made on your computer. Scary..:eek:

Not that particular individual case, no. They milked that one for all the PR they could. It was political. They're not saints looking out to protect your privacy, unless it suits them in the public eye. Looks like their stunt paid off with you. What about all of the other previous times (and other cases since then?). Apple Unlocked iPhones for the Feds 70 Times Before

Just sayin :p

I stand corrected. Where are we safe, private and secure?

I'm not familiar with the Google/Android relationship, but within Google/PC, Google logs every keystroke made on your computer. Scary..:eek:

Google develops and maintains the Android Operating system for phones, so .....

What can we use that allows us to keep our privacy?

Reactions: prowler9

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso