So what do you want for Christmas?

Reaction score
Come on solo owners, that time of year is just around the corner, you know the one. The one where we'll say it's ok to indulge in copious amounts of food because hey, we'll all hit the gym and get in shape next year!

So here's the main question, what do you want for Christmas? (Solo related preferred, but we're off topic here, so throw in whatever you want) (oh and no points at all whatsoever for all those who say "a different gimbal").

dammit!!!!! like the Solo Manual, I’m gonna have to download the rules to your contest!!!
Have a great holiday IrishmanPDX
I’m going to the shed to grab a ladder-

More positive drone stories than negative ones in the popular press.

(one can dream, right?)
You can always make a positive drone story. Came across a thread ages ago, people talking about why they liked flying drones. One guy was an army vet, lost use of his legs in the war. Flying a drone gave him his sense of freedom back and being able to do and see things he thought he'd lost. So hey, grab your drone, grab some friends, organize a flying day out for vets, kids with disabilities, heck, even go to an assisted living residency, let people fly or just stream the video to a large screen (most of those places do cater for that). If it works well, make it a weekly or monthy thing, inform the local tv stations. Not only will you make a "positive" news story worth reading, you may even get some sponsors to support your good work. Don't wait around for good news stories, go out and make them happen!

10 points for you, a bonus 100 points if you go ahead with the above!

Last edited:
Reactions: ReadyKilowatt
Time to fly my Solo (& suitable weather).
Once I've got the hang of it enough I might ask for a motorized attachment to better use my camera.....does it count if I'm thinking of that for a presidents day gift?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig