Solo or So Long

I think its more the fact the Phantom is the other logical RTF consumer drone choice. Not so much that its a sister site.
Yeah but this site is a little more "phantomy" than others. I think a lot of folks who were phantom owners that used phantompilots naturally found there way here.

Also, we're all sort of twiddling our thumbs while we wait for the gimbal. It's not really a complete product. There's not a lot to talk about other than GPS issues, range, and comparisons to the P3. I think once the gimbal is out the conversation will move on, though there will always be Solo vs P3 comparisons.

Eventually, when we see 3rd party software and hardware addons, there will be a lot more to discuss.

Reactions: RichWest
Yea probably so Erik. DJI has the market share. So they are always going to be "bar" to compare to.

I am dreading going back to the Phantom forums. Don't like those guys nearly as much as I do the folks here.

So does anyone know the Amazon return policy? I can have a P3 via prime in 2 days, but if anything goes wrong with it , im not going to spend weeks dealing with DJI.
My first Phantom 2 was purchased on Amazon.com. The USB connection was dead. If I recall the return took one email to Amazon, and a return label was sent to be printed. It was easy and painless.

Yea probably so Erik. DJI has the market share. So they are always going to be "bar" to compare to.

I am dreading going back to the Phantom forums. Don't like those guys nearly as much as I do the folks here.
I don't think any of us would mind if you stayed on Rich. Even if you are no longer a Solo owner.

I am sure I will drop around on occasion Kip. But couple more firmware updates and I wont know anything about these things :)

So wont have anything to contribute.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
I am sure I will drop around on occasion Kip. But couple more firmware updates and I wont know anything about these things :)

So wont have anything to contribute.
You can chide us about being Solo owners and gloat about your P3, I think coming from you, we would enjoy the banter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44