Saving Video After Flight

Reaction score
This might be a dumb question, but for some reason, i've only had one video of several actually save to my iPhone. Is it cause i am shutting the drone/controller off too soon, and it takes time for the video (a couple minutes long) to save. Other thoughts?

How are you starting your recording? If you're pressing the Red Button on your app screen you're not actually recording anything on your GoPro, you're just recording to your tablet. You have to manually press the record button on your GoPro before you start flying. GoPro control comes with the gimbal.

I may have misunderstood your question but, just because you're recording on the GoPro doesn't mean you're saving to your device. The recording of footage to your device is done in-app and is essentially only recording your screens live feed.

When you record directly to your device it's only 720P which is video down link, isn't that correct?

The downlink might be 720 to your device from the but I'm not 100% sure. Someone else will have to chime in about that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40