Solex for Solo - Missions Layer map kept snapping to Europe

Reaction score
Hi There!

New Solex user here. Something weird happened today. I mapped a couple of missions on Solex for some sites in Idaho for my work and after connecting to the 3DR Solo, I'm in Solex' Missions Layer and in opening up the Idaho mission I was at on site, the map would first open to my site then immediately snap to Europe!! It kept doing that despite shutting everything down twice, including shutting down Solex, the drone, the controller, and the Android Samsung tablet. Every time, the map snapped to Europe after initially opening up in Idaho. I kept trying to move it back to Idaho at the site I was on and it would snap right back to Europe! I tried launching, despite, and couldn't follow the mission on the map because...it kept snapping to Europe! It made me too nervous to not be able to follow the actual flight path along the mission so I aborted it. I almost gave up and then decided to change the name of the mission and that did it! Changing the mission name made it stick to the appropriate site in Idaho. Apparently, if you name a mission Duck Bay, it takes you to Europe!! Anyone have any explanation for this or experienced this before?? Many thanks in advance!!

Hi There!

New Solex user here. Something weird happened today. I mapped a couple of missions on Solex for some sites in Idaho for my work and after connecting to the 3DR Solo, I'm in Solex' Missions Layer and in opening up the Idaho mission I was at on site, the map would first open to my site then immediately snap to Europe!! It kept doing that despite shutting everything down twice, including shutting down Solex, the drone, the controller, and the Android Samsung tablet. Every time, the map snapped to Europe after initially opening up in Idaho. I kept trying to move it back to Idaho at the site I was on and it would snap right back to Europe! I tried launching, despite, and couldn't follow the mission on the map because...it kept snapping to Europe! It made me too nervous to not be able to follow the actual flight path along the mission so I aborted it. I almost gave up and then decided to change the name of the mission and that did it! Changing the mission name made it stick to the appropriate site in Idaho. Apparently, if you name a mission Duck Bay, it takes you to Europe!! Anyone have any explanation for this or experienced this before?? Many thanks in advance!!
Duck Bay is a famous area in the UK.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc